206cc clutch problems

Hi my 51 reg 2ltr 206cc squeals like something out of deliverance when you so much as graze the clutch,is it likely to be worn?sticking? or just need adjusting?? any help would be good

Reply to
andyb

sounds like the bearing, proply needs new bearing.or if you can spray any thing on to it it might help.good luck..

Reply to
Chris

many thanks for the advice,without sounding like a complete nugget,where will i find the bearing,not very good at this sort of thing normally

"Chris" wrote: > andyb wrote: > > Hi my 51 reg 2ltr 206cc squeals like something out of > deliverance when > > you so much as graze the clutch,is it likely to be > worn?sticking? or > > just need adjusting?? any help would be good > > > sounds like the bearing, proply needs new bearing.or if you > can spray > any thing on to it it might help.good luck..

Reply to
andyb

in the bell houseing. it part of the clutch.its called release bearing.it sits on the end of the main shaft. chris addlestone.. Merry Christmas.

Reply to
Chris