306 Heated Screen Wiring Problem

I have a Peugoet 306 Sedan (Saloon Version), and the heated screen was working from time to time, now it's stopped working completely.

I have changed the relay and the switch without success, the wire from the relay and to the rear screen changes colour (Red Wire/Yellow Wire) and I can't find the connector. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Can you email me please, please remove the (NO-SPAM) from my email address if you reply.

Thanks...

Ian

Reply to
Horny Devil