Rover 214 rear heated screen

Hi Can anyone advise me as to which side I will find the wiring for my P reg

214si's heated rear screen, and any idea which colour wire it is. It has stopped heating up and emits a burning smell into the car. I suspect a wiring short, most probably where it enters the tail gate, but need to trace which wire. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance Phil Western.
Reply to
Philip Western