205 Rear Heated Screen Problem

Hi there, only about 4 bars are working at the moment, is there any way to fix this myself?

Reply to
True Jedi

Hello,

Three bars working on mine. I wait :-)

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Easy done - Just fit another -is that called "reardoor"? - and then be more careful with the back screen in future ;-) I was told to use a kind of liqid silver, which was to be spread over the damages in the heating threads. Bouht that - spent a fortune and it never worked.

Best wishes Uwe

G.T schrieb:

Reply to
Uwe Giese

G.T { snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr } chucked this at usenet and hoped it would stick:

: )

Just read me haynes manual... looks like I need some conductive Paint.

Any ideas where I can get this cheapest any one?

Thanks

Reply to
Some Jedi

Thanks Uwe, I was going to go down the paint route but will look in a new panel

Reply to
Some Jedi

stick:

ELECOLIT 340 (conductive paint from Radio Shack) Fred

Reply to
Fred

Use electro-cure, it's about £8 a bottle, hallfords sell it.

You just paint on a line where it's broken.

Ian

Reply to
Horny Devil