307 feline rear lights

Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the rear lights on a 307 Feline. It's the unit that has the brake light in the middle with two semi circular side lights surrounding it, looks like (0).

One of the two side lights on the left hand rear has gone and I couldn't seem to find a way into the unit tonight. Admittedly I didn't try for too long as it was dark and raining, so will attempt it again in daylight. I didn't know if anyone had any hints though.

Cheers.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Hicks

"Ben Hicks" schreef in bericht news:s0bjj.6721$% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...

They should be replace from 1. Direction indicators (P 21 W).

  1. Reversing lights (P 21 W), left-hand side. Fog lamp (P 21 W), right-hand side.
  2. Brake lights (P 21 W).
  3. Side lights (x 2) (R 5 W).

These 6 bulbs are changed from inside the boot:

- Move aside the boot trim to access the bulb holder,

- Press the two tabs and remove the bulb holder,

- Change the faulty bulb. When refitting, take care to pass the trim under the seal.

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis

21$% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...

Always start by removing the rubber door seal and then fold back the cardboard-like carpet trim. It doesn't damage easily and you can move it back quite far. The two tabs on the lamp holders must be pushed gently away from each other. Unplug the combination wires by pressing the little plastic tab on the bottom of the plug. This way you can hold the lamp holder with all it's bulbs in your hand. When putting this back in, you should hear a click when the two tabs engage.

Dan.

Reply to
tricky4000

Thanks for your responses guys!

In daylight, it was much easier to see the upper clip so had the bulb changed in no time.

Cheers,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Hicks