307 HDI reset service distance counter

Hi, I'd like to reset service distance counter in my Peugeot 307 1.4HDI 2002. Is 307's ECU OBDII complaisant? Which protocol peugeot 307 use? I guess it's ISO9141 but I'm not sure :(

Which soft do you use to connect PCECU? (eg. for read&clear troublecodes)

Thanx a lot for help ...

Reply to
mak270

If it's like my 206, it tells you how to reset it, in the handbook. You don't need any software, just the mileage button on the dash (If I remember correctly)

Reply to
Terrytubby

Unfortunatelly I've got handbook in french:(( I can't read it, but you're right there is a chapter called "L'indicateur de maintenance - remise a zero"

Reply to
mak270

ISTR that you press the mileage reset button when you start the car.

Reply to
Emyr Rhys Williams

Note - For a 206 !!!!

Switch off Ignition

Press and hold mileage reset button

Switch on the ignition. The display will begin a 10 second countdown

Keep reset button pressed for 10 seconds

The display should show [= 0] and the service symbol dissapears

The above you do at your own risk...................

Reply to
Terrytubby