My 306 for sale

Please see

for more info and pictures. I'm based in Surrey. I'm having another 12 months MoT put on it today.

Looking for =A34350 o.n.o

Incidentally, just to close my question here

problem was the right hand ball joint, which was replaced. I tried to make the links clickable but it looks like they will have to be copy and pasted - sorry!

Reply to
chronyx

On the contrary, your links are perfectly clickable and work fine.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Excellent - the preview just had them as plain text for some reason...

Reply to
chronyx

You are posting from Google Groups which is quite possibly the worst way of reading or posting to newsgroups which are plain text forums. Any decent newsreader (even Outlook Express) will see a http:// and asume that what follows is a clickable link and make it so.

Reply to
Phil Cook