Where to get 306 serviced in Sutton, Surrey area

I'm moving to Sutton, near Cheam, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for where to get my 306 serviced / repaired.

I can see that there is a Peugeot dealer, Wilsons, in Epsom. Anyone know what they are like?

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
Phil

Try and give Watson Diesels a ring in Wimbledon they do a very good job i have used them many times and very happy with the service i got .

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
Iain Gore