Water Proofing Query - Peugeot 106

Hi all:

In my 106, the driver's side seat belt (left side) gets slightly wet after a rainy night with the car parked outside. I can tell moisture is trapped in the seat belt casing. No other part of the interior shows any signs of moisture. The door seals are good all around and the car inspected from underneath looks good as well.

What are the possible ways of getting water into the belt case? I have not opened it up yet as I am a bit worried about breaking the interior trim hooks (you need to remove the left back side interior trim to inspect the belt), and I was quoted 120 Euros for getting new ones from the dealership :-( But this is a story for another day...

TIA, Nikolas

Reply to
intell1