peugeot 106 losing water

I have a peugeot 106 independance Over the past couple of months I have noticed that I am losing water in my radiator I am having to top up almost every day. I have recently had the head gasket changed as i was getting oil in in the water and vice versa.

The car runs perfectly any ideas what could be causing this. There doesn't seem to be an obvious leak!

Thanks

Reply to
donnajohnson

It may well be nothing to do with the cylinder head, it could be the water pump leaking , or the steel outlet from the thermostat housing can pinhole due to corrosion. Lou Bricant

Reply to
Lou Bricant