Window regulator O/S 1998 3 door 306 green "bit"

Hi, The green bit on my O/S 3 door 306 window regulator has broken. Quite common i believe after 10 years service! Question is, can these be bought on their own from the dealer or are they supplied with all the cubins ie. motor, cable and regulator???Thanks

Reply to
eevoob

When my regulator broke, the dealers etc could only supply complete units - winder, cable, regulator - everything. I did see on eBay some cable replacement kits though. Not sure what "the green bit" is for you

- but I doubt you'll be able to get brand new individual parts from dealers etc.

David Hearn