1999 Sunfire Front License Plate Bracket?

I recently moved to Texas and my 1999 Sunfire, purchased in South Carolina, doesn't have any apparent place to affix a front license plate. Does anyone know if a front bracket is available or an after market fix for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

JMyers

Reply to
Jim Myers

Theres 3 dimples in the front bumper cover, thats where the rivets for the front license plate bracket is suppose to go.

It should have came in the trunk of the car, but maybe the dealer tossed it.

I'm sure its only like $10 or so.

Reply to
Paradox