2004 Grand Prix GT2 w/Monsoon, CD player making strange noises.

Hi, I have a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2 with the Monsoon sound system and in-dash 6 cd changer. Until recently, the CD unit itself made no noise while playing a CD. However, in the last couple of weeks the CD unit, while playing a CD, is making the spinning noise, intermittently, that you hear when you first insert the CD and when the CD ends and then it goes back to the beginning. It is making this spinning noise while the CD is playing.

Is this normal? If not, what could be the problem? Thanks.

Reply to
Galactus

80 Knight, I'll let you take this one...
Reply to
FBR

That's a stereo question, not a car question. good luck, GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

No offence intended to the orininal owner...But...I will pass too...I think I understand you now. :-P

Reply to
80 Knight

*I meant 'original poster'* lol oops...
Reply to