2006 GTO

Incredible car. One of the great "sleeper" cars of all time!!!!

JetGreeeen

Reply to
JetGreeeen

Too bad Pontiac pulled the plug. Anyone within driving distance of Louisville, KY we have the GTOAA Nationals going on there through Saturday. We have registered over 400 GTOAA members and most of them brought their Goats. We have over 50 of the 2004-2006 models already there.

TA

"JetGreeeen" wrote:

Reply to
transam

Figures a turd like you would be sleeping in a car.

What a douchbag.

Reply to
J Young

They pulled the plug on the GTO??? I thought it was updated and upgraded for 2007?

My 2001 GTP is start>Too bad Pontiac pulled the plug. Anyone within driving distance of

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels

oh boy another wanna be comedian...

Reply to
danocanada

That's the last word I had heard also was it would still be around in "07.

Reply to
radgto