94 Grand Prix engine mount replacement

How the heck do you replace the lower engine mount on a 3.1? I put the car up on ramps and tried to raise the engine with a jack and a block of wood under the oil pan. The whole front of the car started lifting, not the engine. Do I have to take the axles out? Ugh, this may be a job for the dealership. I don't want to mess with it anymore. Thanks.

Reply to
Bill

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels