attn: Harry Face

(preface: apology to all non-regulars)

HF, I got the mail you sent yesterday but my responses are bouncing, mail box full?

-- GW - Conservational Ergonomist - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey

Geoff Welsh

GW

The junk mail has been flooding in daily ! 20 to 35 e mail a day from micro soft, admin, and others. I delete them and they get automatically sent right back. These documents there sending are 6, 7 and 8% in size and continue to fill up the mail box daily. Since 11 pm last night to 4 pm today I had 25 new ones.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Type in "Swen virus" at

search and read all about it.GW