To the regulars

If you haven't had an email from me in the last couple of days, please mail me at my Italiancar addy.

Cheers,

Reply to
SteveH

*sobs* I haven't had one... am I not a regular?

You just don't like me. That's what it is, isn't it :P

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

Well, I mustn't have a valid addy for you, then. So mail me.

It's that white suit.....

Reply to
SteveH

I know he likes me he just won't admitt it ;)

Reply to
REMUS

Aww. Okay then.

You have emailed me about Mac IIs in the past, haven't you? Constantly trying to offload a IIcx or something ;)

Bah. You're just jealous of my Don Johnson charm. Imagine that suit, in Montreal, getting out of an Alfa GTV V6.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

Heh, yeah. You keep asking for s**te old Macs..... but I think I last mailed you before my hard drive crashed.

Lol.

I'd prefer me, in my desert camo combats, getting out of a Montreal in Cardiff ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

I got a mail from you through Ronny. Haven't had a reply back from my response and question yet

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar