Clock time on 2004 pontiac grand am

Anyone know how to change the clock time on a 2004 pontiac grand am?

Thanks,

Deborah

Reply to
maliktai

Dipstick

Most GM radios: Turn radio off. Press Set button. Use Seek and Scan to toggle hours or minutes.

That's just a rough estimate from memory. I set all radio clocks at work by figuring them out as I go. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

From the service manual:

Press and hold the HR or MN button until an audible beep indicates the time set mode has been entered. Once the beep is heard, the time can be set by tapping each button to incrementally adjust the time. Holding down each button will rapidly change the time.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

GW

Funny thing you said you find out by doing...

On my Bonneville Radio there is no SCAN button., but if you hit both the Up & Down SEEK buttons at once it goes into SCAN mode. Nothing mentioned about SCAN in the owners manual.

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face

I suspect that most people would be quite surprised to find out how little a pro mechanic remembers/knows vs. how much he figures out by looking at the vehicle. As I stated earlier, I set several clocks a week, but I don't have total recall on how they were done. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

The 2001 model has an hour and minute button right on the unit. Simply holding in the button of choice for a few seconds changes the time......but as stated, your owners manual should cover it.

Cheers

Reply to
hdd

replying to Silver Surfer, D Morris wrote: Thank you!

Reply to
D Morris