Pontiac Grand Am

I recently inherited a 2000 Grand Am. All is fine ...except...There is no display on the radio showing the station or the time on the clock. I have checked all the fuses and all seem to be okay. Someone told me that if the radio works there is nothing I can do short of buying a new radio. Is this true or is there someway I can get the clock and radio station indicator to work?

ANY ideas would be appreciated

Thanks

Reply to
bigguy