Re: 2004 Grand Am

we just bought one 2 weeks ago it has the supercharged engine if you go to the dealer they have a sales book that is about 50 pages with a lot of pictures

Reply to
Alarman195

How about pontiac.com ? They have a lot of pics and info there.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?Pa=BAul=20=3Cpy=AAats=40texxxas=2Enet=3E?

Hi! I tried there and all they have information on is the current Grand Am. I want info on the car that is going to get released in a few months time.

Thanks.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Blazanovic

Hmm... they call it a 2004 at their site...?

?brand=3Dgrandam&pagename=3Dmodel=s_prices Maybe the pics are really of a 2003 and there are no pics of a 2004 yet? I don't know... Their milage does not look that good at 20/29 for the 3.4.

"At a Glance Models: =95 Starting at $17,695 MSRP*, the 2004 Grand Am offers six Sedan models= and three Coupe models. Click here for more info. =

Standard Equipment on Grand Am SE: =95 4-wheel independent suspension "

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?Pa=BAul=20=3Cpy=AAats=40texxxas=2Enet=3E?

Hmm... they call it a 2004 at their site...?

?brand=grandam&pagename=models_prices I had a look and that is the old car. There isn't any info yet on the new car. The new car is based on the G6 show car.

Thanks anyway,

Nick

Reply to
Nick Blazanovic

you obviously aren't talking abouty the 2004 then. GW

Nick Blazanovic wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

'Camry-GTO's'?

Elaborate!

Nick.

The G6 is an interesting looking car (although it looks a lot like a Honda-Merc).

it's unlikely that GM will produce it as long as theyare making those horrible Camry-GTO's and those ugly Chevy things.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Slightly different headlights and tailights.

IMO, this is along the lines of what the new GTO should have looked like:
this:

=?x-user-defined?Q?py=B6ats=40texxxas=2Enet?=

Some cool links! Thanks! It is kind of strange though to see a "passenger" driving though... I agree that it will perform better then a lot of cars. I guess beauty is in the eye.... Imo, it looks just like every other generic car. Maybe that's what they call a "sleeper"? Almost an exact copy of a Nissan Sentra. Add the vertical grill bar to a Sentra and it looks like the new GTO.

I wish GM would come up with something different. It seems they can only design bizarre looking things (Aztek, Avalanche) or generic looking things. Some German styling would be nice.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?py=B6ats=40texxxas=2Enet?=

Tell ya what, the Commodore had those design cues before the Japanese :-)

And a bright yellow Monaro is very distinct, I always smile when I see the one that gets around here thundering off down the road... that LS-1 sounds really nice!

Always love driving my Dad's ute... a shiny white '94 VR Commodore ute, lowered, on 16" mags with a bigbore, tints and sports ECM... and he proclaims to not be a boyracer?

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Huh? What German cars are you refering to? Lately all the German cars I've seen have either been bland or really tacky.

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

I like the ones that I will never be able to afford. :( Audi TT, Porsche Boxster, BMW Z8. I kind of like the BMW 5 series, also.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?py=B0ats=40texxxas=2Enet?=

That's because the new car isn't being released until 2005. The 2004 Grand Am is still based on the 99-03 platform.

Reply to
Isaiah Beard