my '94 Bonneville update

After spending $395 and two wrecker trips, my car is finally fixed. It had stalled several times and wouldn't start until it cooled. The problem? A crankshaft sensor that cost $24. I installed it myself. I had to borrow an impact wrench to remove the crank pully. The $395 for a professional repair was moot this time. Thank you to everyone who responded from this group.

Gary

GARY

did the ECM kick out a crankshaft sensor code?

Just wondering ( mines the original ).

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~261,000 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

I'm not sure. He said it was giving codes for the MAF sensor(it was damaged?) and the cam sensor. Is the cam and crank sensor one code or seperate?

Gary

GARY