** Parting Out 1996 Pontiac Grand Am (Manta Green) **

Hey, I am parting out my 1996 Pontiac Grand Am in Manta Green (Paint code: WA204C). It sustained damage in a collision but most of the car is good. Here are pics of the car before and after the accident. Only the front left was damaged in the collision.

Please E-mail me if you need any parts and we'll try to work something out.

Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Marty