1996 LHS Parting Out

I have a green 1996 LHS with a bad engine that I am going to part out. It has the black leather interior and all body panels are in prime shape. Any parts that you need just let me know and we should be able to work something out. I am not looking to gouge anybody as I have felt the sting myself. This is the best car that I have ever owned and I really did not want to loose it but it will cost too much to put another engine in the car and I am sick and tired of paying repair costs on any car. I am going to bite the bullet and take the bus to work for a few months save up my money and try to buy a new vehicle and the odds at this point are that it will not be a Dodge-Chrysler product. I am too familiar with how they break for my own good.

If you want a part just e-mail me with the exact description and what you think is a fare price and I'll get back to you. The car is garaged in Las Vegas, NV and the engine is shot. 129,000 miles 3.5L Lloyd Wayne Reece

Reply to
Stone Henge

What went wrong with the engine?

Reply to
Art

Reply to
Stone Henge

You may already know about the

forums. They have forums for 1st and 2nd gen (so there are plenty of owners of both there), and there is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum there that you might want to list on.

Bill Putney

No I did not know about them. Thanks I'll check it out! Lloyd

Reply to
Stone Henge

Looking for a sterring wheel w/out the airbag. I'm looking for a grey one. The one on my car is worn. Let me know. Email me

Scott snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
scdccd