Oil Change on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am

Hey,
I'm looking to do the oil change on my Pontiac Grand Am 2002 with a 3.4 Liter V6. However, when I checked under the car, I did not see where to
drain the oil. I must be looking in the wrong place, or it is covered from obvious view. Can any one give some advice?
Spencell
I have the 2001 GA, the oil pan is in the center of the car about 1/3 of the way back from the front. Draining the oil is the easy part, the hard part is the filter. Hope you have long skinny arms