Replacement Heater Core

List price $81.67 my cost $57.16 +tax. The replacement heater core from GM only has one plastic tank now. Its the side the heater hoses connect. The other end is aluminum. The original had two plastic tanks. I lost less than a quart of antifreeze during the R & R.

Four pieces of foam insulation ( each about 9 "long ) were included to be installed on the inside of the heater core box.

The original had two plastic gusset tabs molded into the tank to secure it in place in the heater core box.

The new one came with a metal bracket to slip over the side of the aluminum tank. Two screws went throught the bracket into the heater core box to secure it in place.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~280,596 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face