Selling 1971 Grand Prix Model J w/ 455/Posi/84K/ALL ORIGINAL on eBay

This will be ending Saturday afternoon, so take a look at ebay auction number 130029531258. If you are local to northern Ohio I will be home tonight [Friday] if you want to look at it, just email me. Just a warning, it's not priced as a "parts car", but as a restorable numbers matching big-block car.

Reply to
backengine