17" wide rear view mirror ?

Just bumped into a site that sells a 17" panoramic rear view mirror that is attached onto an existing mirror in the vehicle .

looks like it covers a very wide angle , with minimal distortion, and also reduce glare...

did anybody had experience with this kind of mirrors ? The product description is in this link

Thanks Shoreshim

Reply to
shorashim

These wideview mirrors are great. I have them on all of my cars, including my wife's and nanny's. They take a little getting used to (maybe a half-hour), but they allow you to see the right side blind spot without turning your head. Since you can actually see this out of the corner of eye, it increases the safety level dramatically. Get one!

Reply to
uptheorg