FA: Large Porsche coin collection -FOURTY FIVE COINS IN TOTAL!

FA: Large Porsche coin collection -FOURTY FIVE COINS IN TOTAL!

Large Porsche coin collection.

FOURTY FIVE COINS IN TOTAL!

14 x Porsche factory coins.

62-63-65-65-67-68-69-70-72-72-73-75-76-77

4 Konstuction coins

7 coins from the 70's

77-78-78-77-76-78-79-79

13 coins from the 80's

82-83-84-80-89-85-84-80-86-88-84-84-87

7 coins from the 90's

91-94-90-93-95-92-96

I know that the coins started in 62 so here are the very first coins. The 62 coin is a Christophorus coin. The others from the 70's /80's /90's confuse me. They must be from calendars, but some are commemorative so there are doubles in the same year.

My (late) father was a keen Porsche enthusiast. Unfortunately I wont be able to answer more detailed questions on individual coins.

All coins but one appear to be made of bronze.

Reply to
Julian Standen