How much should I offer for a '77 924?

There's a 1977 Porsche 924 available for me here. I personally don't like this model, but it's a great oportunity. The current ownes has no idea of how much to ask for it (Previous owner died). It's in perfect condition, no rust, everything working, perfect paint. How much should I offer? Pros and Cons of this model?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

That's how I got my '77 924 - I offered 500$ Canadian and they took it! Although I've had to put a lot of hours in mine. the market on the 924 I think is anywhere between 1500 and 4000$. If you know the people, maybe you could get a good deal. But it always comes down to , what are you willing and able to spend on it? By the way, I love my 924! I drive it all year in northern Ontario and you'd be surprised what you can do with a hatchback.

Reply to
Alain Roy

Is it a special model or anything? LeMans or Sebring? If not, just make a lowball offer figuring you WILL need to leave wiggle room for work.

Reply to
Devils944S2

The LeMans is from 81 (I got one)..

Reply to
Jacob

Reply to
Devils944S2

would love to trade it for a 944 S2 though .. hehe

Reply to
Jacob