Steering Wheel Wobble on Braking

Hello,

I recently bought a '97 993 S with 100K miles on the clock.

Its just had new pads fitted and Ive only done about 250 miles on them, but there is a growing wobble in the steering wheel when braking at high speeds and even at low speeds with gengle braking there is a warped sensation as if the discs are buckled.

What does anyone suggest? Are discs expensive.....?

Thanks

Simon

Reply to
simonjblake

sounds like rotors to me . dick 911 turbo

Reply to
D.

You better have the rotors inspected as well as whether the calipers are working properly. Beyond that, inspect the tires for uneven wear and whether they are balanced properly.

I can't imagine a qualified Porsche technician would have installed the pads on damaged rotors though.

Brett

10:35 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Reply to
Brett_A