floor mats

Okay, I googled the group, and not much on that. Do floor mats that say they fit all (or virtually all) cars fit the Prius? Has anyone found a source for interesting mats? I googled in general, and there are too many non=specific answers to wade through.... Thanks.

(Of course, I may luck out and have free mats thrown in, but I'm not counting on that.)

Reply to
Jean B.

The ones Toyota sells for the Prius have holes that fit hooks just in front of the passenger seat. These hooks keep the pad from slipping forward and jamming the accelerator pedal.

Reply to
Ingenuous

Okay. Guess I'll get those then. I like the way my VW mats snap in and don't slide around. Maybe I need to look for some other way to personalize it. My daughter would like some Asian look, I'm sure. Too bad one can't use the seat covers when there are side airbags--at least that was the case in my Passat.

Reply to
Jean B.

Seems to be several seat cover options for the Prius. Have you searched with Google?

Several in this discussion group:

have mentioned purchasing them.

Reply to
Ingenuous

Not yet, but I will. I also saw your later post but am getting a mysterious error message. Also, my car has not made its way from NY yet. :-(

Reply to
Jean B.