Floor Mats

I bought my car used about 7 months ago , its a 95 camry. I was wondering where i could buy good floor mats for it cheap , i saw some originals on ebay but they were going for $100 a set. Being a broke college student i just want something to protect my interior.

Reply to
Kain0o0

I have factory mats in mine, they are nice. I also have rubber truck mats over them in a matching color(gray). The truck mats are larger than car mats and fit better. Get the thick rubber mats and they will last a long time. Look at any chain auto parts store like Pep boys.

Reply to
ROBMURR

I am looking for drivers only with this reason checking eBay often. Other day I saw was sold whole brand new set in black color for models 82-96 for

30 eBay is flea market. One day one price next another. Just keep looking Good luck

some

interior.

Reply to
VS