windshield washer nozzle

Does anyone on this list have a solution to the problem of windshield washer nozzle getting stopped up? I've always been able to clear them out on other cars with a pin, but can't get the ones on my 2005 Prius opened up.

Reply to
Don Goyette

Are you sure it's the nozzle that's clogged? Is it possible the feed line is broken, disconnected or clogged? Does the pump work properly? If they are both not working (you used the phrase "the ones"), I'd assume a problem farther up the line. It seems pretty unlikely that more than one nozzle would ever clog at the same time.

- Doug

Reply to
DougSlug