9000 Problem Hazard warning lights blinking ones per 15 seconds

Hi, my Hazard warning lights are blinking ones per 15 seconds. It don't matter if I drive or only switch the contact on.

I disassembled the relay/fuse box and discovered that a relay in the alarm unit is switching the Hazard warning lights ones per 15 seconds on and off (one flash only) Removing fuse 22 for Hazard warning lights and fuse 12 for the direction indicators do not have any effect.

The problem started 2 day's ago spontainously.

Any Idea how to resolve this problem?

TIA.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Frank

Vad gnomen Frank hade på hjärtat förutom fett:

Replace the relay and you get rid of the problem.

Reply to
ÐIÇK

is switching the Hazard warning lights ones per 15 seconds on and off (one flash only)

indicators do not have any effect.

Does the alarm work otherwise?

What happens when you pull the alarm fuse?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp