92 900- what's it worth?

Hi all- I've been thinking about selling my 92 900, but not sure I would be able to get any real value for it. The car is mint, everything works, and has 95k on the odometer....

What do you guys think I would actually be able to expect to get for this car....I am in NY, and most miles have been highway, so the car is very tight...

I'm guessing it will never be worth selling the car and I'll probably try to put another 200k on it, but I'm curious as to what you all think....

thanks in advance, Chris

Reply to
Chris O'Malley

Prepare for a bunch of "Yes, you should sell it...to me" posts. If 95k on a clean classic 900 is _nothing_.

If you like it, keep it. If you don't, you'll have no problem finding someone who will appreciate and care for it. If it were mine, I'd keep it, no question.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

You'r right Dave. I'm really just more curious than anything. The only reason I would sell would be to get a 9000cse for its cargo capacity, but I've always had a rule, something along the lines of - never sell a perfectly good working car- and I remember how much I love this car every time I drive it...

Px, Chris

Reply to
Chris O'Malley