For Sale: '92 Saab 900 S in Michigan

I'm just an individual trying to sell his '92 Saab 900 S with 130,000 miles , in Ann Arbor MI. It was hit from the side, just in front of the front wheel. it messed up the front fender, and possibly the radiator. The hood doesn't close. All that being said, it still runs. Here is a photo:

It would make a good car to use for spare parts, or to repair (if you are ambitious). I'll sell it to the best offer.

Reply to
izzy

Would you be willing to part it out? There's some stuff I need =)

Reply to
LC

130,000
Reply to
izzy

wow...some family reunion...

- tex

Reply to
Tex

Reply to
izzy

Is the vehicle operable? Where are you in Michigan? What is your asking price? I am located in northeast Indiana. _________________________________________ Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000 groups Unlimited download

to open account

Reply to
Dick