Car is full of water

My 2000 Saab 9-5 is full of water. I can hear running water while I drive and it is wet under the front seats.

I took my car into my mechanic about two months ago, he drained the water out of my car frame and he said he fixed the problem.

It has not rained in this area in the last two months.

I assume the problem is with the AC system. How would I get my AC system to deposit the water outside rather than inside the car?

Reply to
Brad

It is most probably the drains from the AC that is blocked.

The water that condenses inside the AC should drain through two pipes that exit the car just below the two front seats. Normally the 9-5 should leave two water spots just below the exit points. The two pipes must be unblocked. I know that this is a common problem, but I don;t know where the blockage usually happens.

It is important that this is fixed as the TWICE computer is mounted on the floor below the left front seat. A damaged TWICE is expensive to replace.

Reply to
Goran Larsson

panel and about halfway along the front door aperture, These will be blocked and need to be cleared, HTH, Tom, Saabtech.

Reply to
saabtech

Inspect the 'seal' at the base of the windshield (the plastic cover that HAS TO BE bonded to the glass). Have you had the glass or the CABIN FILTER replaced? This is one of the most stupid designs I have seen from GM......

Reply to
GregChi