Couple of free books for Saabists

First there a Haynes manual covering the 99 and 900 range from 1979 to 1983. Models covered include:

UK market - 99GL, 99GL Super, 99GL Turbo, 1985cc models. - 900GL, GLS, EMS, GLE, GLi, and all Turbo models; 1985cc.

US market: - Saab 900, 900S, EMS, GL, GLE, GLi, Turbo, 2 liter (sic).

Covers 3, 4, 5-door models, manual (4 & 5 speed) and auto models, carburettor and injection systems.

The book was published in 1981 and is in good sound condition. It has a few grubby finger-prints but is smart enough to be kept in the house rather than be relegated to the garage.

Second, there's a Saab-produced publicity book covering the history, conception, and build strategy of the classic 900. This was printed in 1985, and gives a 52-page potted history and general info on the 900. It covers stuff like body & interior, chassis, engine, turbocharging, road behaviour, brakes and steering, drivers environment, lighting etc. Quite an interesting read.

I'm willing to post to UK addresses, and would prefer that new owner refunds postage (though I might grumble a bit if they don't pay). If posting to the USA or mainland Europe, I'd really have to request that new owner would have to pay postage - sorry.

These are free - together or seperately - to first to get back to me.

Reply to
Pidgeonpost