FS:FROM N.C, Parts

Hi my name is Daniel at

I am a certified auto technician among other skills seeking those looking for parts to buy from Pittsboro. NC, USA. My company has been in business since 1982-I believe in Honesty is the best policy and want to find others who seek the same. I also co-work with three local Independent salvage yards and network with other auto tech's trying to sell off their inventory of parts. If Interest, please feel free to visit me, register & Chat Live one-on-one-Its FREE to chat-Thank you for taking the time to read this post, Daniel at snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com .

Reply to
Daniel-Pittsboro NC

Commercial ads aren't welcome here. It's not like you're a contributor, you're just exploiting the group. That's not why it's here.

Reply to
Dave Hinz