FS: C900 rims - stock - like new - set of four - New England

Hello,

Is it OK to post Saab parts "for sale" items here? I've been a long time occasional contributor since 2001, but haven't posted a "for sale" yet. If not, please let me know, and/or disregard.

If so:

I have a set of four rims for the Saab 900, model years 1984 - 1994. These are the stock 15-inch rims. They're an extra set -- with mounted tires -- that I got when I bought my 1985 900 Turbo last fall. I have the same rims on the car already. I don't need eight of them! :)

The rims are straight, no cracks, no dents, and have hardly been used. I'll sell them with mounted tires (somewhat worn Gislave NordFrost on winter tires on two; somewhat worn all-season tires on the other two). I'm trying to locate the plastic center cap covers right now, I had them at one point.

Price: $80 with mounted tires; $50 or best offer without.

I'm in Rhode Island, and can deliver within 30 miles (I spend lots of time in Boston area, and Vermont).

You can see a picture of all four rims/tires on CraigsList Providence:

My spam-proofed (almost) email address is:

john dot s dot webster at verizon dot net

Thanks!

-jw

Reply to
jw

Pardon me -- I know Boston and VT are more than 30 miles from Providence, but I go in those *directions* on the way to those locations quite frequently.

-jw

Reply to
jw

JW, Just to let you know, the stud configuration on the Saab 900 changed after 1987. Before 1988 the studs were 4x 4.5" (4 x 113mm). I believe that after 1987 they went to a 4x 4.25" (4 x 108"). These numbers could be reversed as my brain resembles Swiss (ermentaller) cheese sometimes.

Just know that these wheels only fit on 900s up to 1987.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy

Thanks for the info, Jeremy! I guess that narrows my prospective customer base...;)

I'll change the CL listing as well.

-jw

Reply to
jw