WTB Type1 in New England

Yes Virginia, it is true, there is a Santa Claus and Sneaks is again gonna try to buy an ACVW (must be the 9th or 10th attempt in so many years but this time it is definite). Been scraping together some $$$ and when the Jetta goes on Ebay this week, I will be in the market for my ACVW finally. If anyone has a line on one cheap and repairable (asking alot, I know, I know) in the New England area, let me know. Would like to stay under $1500 so I have $$ for repair work needed so dunno if I will find anything but if you could keep your eyes out, I'd 'preciate it!

Thanks

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

Sneaks, you are in northern va? if so head over to

and shoot joey an email...he and his fellas are in southern maryland and may have some leads for you.....if not i would suggest checking more south(nc, SC, TN) instead of "new england"(rust reasons..)

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue