Looking for 94-98 9000 4cyl oil pan

Sorry for the repost,

I'm still looking for an oil pan for my 97 9000CSET but I guess any

94-98 9000 4cyl oil pan will fit. For some reason it's impossible to find one in a junkyard and the best price new is $345.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
FatHoss

Well...

There's a thin crack front to back almost the length of the pan. The problem lies in the back. The pan is also cracked perpendicular to the first crack both left and right about 2 inches either way. There is also a small triangular piece missing at the junction of the cracks (.75 inch). The good news is that the drain plug area is unaffected.

I did f>What is wrong with the one that you have. If it is cracked it is possible

Reply to
FatHoss