Looking for Classic Convertible

Am looking for a Saab 900 Turbo 5 Speed convertible from 1988 to 1994, pefer the19 94 commmemorative edition. Anyone in this group have any leads?? I am from Pennsylvania. Thanks, Bob

Reply to
ROBERT JOHNSON

ma_twain

I have a '94 Turbo Convertible that I would only let go to upgrade to a later model. Let me know if you want more details. I live in Charleston, South Carolina.

Reply to
itten