'96 9000 seats into '90 9000?

Will seats from a 1996 Saab 9000 fit in a 1990 Saab 9000?

I now there was a slight redesign for the '93 model year, but wasn't that just exterior?

It is my understanding that the interior is identical, so that seats from the '96 would fit in a '90.

Does anyone know different?

Reply to
Atif I. Chaudhry

Atif I. Chaudhry wrote: :: Will seats from a 1996 Saab 9000 fit in a 1990 Saab 9000? :: :: I now there was a slight redesign for the '93 model year, but wasn't :: that just exterior? :: :: It is my understanding that the interior is identical, so that seats :: from the '96 would fit in a '90. :: :: Does anyone know different?

If they're both 5-door there's no problem. But if one car is 5-door, the other is 4-door, the backseat won't fit.

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

as far as i know, you're right in assuming they'll fit.

Al

Reply to
_Al_