Saab Videos Website coming soon! (www.saabvideos.com)

Hello all!

With help from a fellow Saab enthusiast, he has helped us get the domain

registered.

In the coming weeks,

is where we will go for the current library of 106+ and rapidly growing Saab videos for us to enjoy!

The thumbnails representing the videos are here for now.

If you have anything to contribute, please let me know. The site should represent generally "official" videos, give or take a few special amateur/professional videos, etc.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy