Tyre pressure

Hello

I`ve just bought a SAAB 93 ARC SPORTS 2.2 TiD no paper work with - the tyres are 215/55 R 16. Could anyone tell me the tyre pressure required Cheers

Reply to
Louis James

It should be on a placard on the door jamb.

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

of the passenger door on the driver's side, if it's a 4 door.

snipped-for-privacy@madmousergraphics.com

design, print design, photography

Reply to
LauraK

However, wheel and tyre sizes are optional on these cars. If it's on the door, it might not cover all the options?

A loose guess would be 35 psi all round.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen