106 Tyre Pressure

I recently bought a 2nd hand peugeot 106...but the manule did not come with it. I need to find out the tyre pressure of the car...if anyone knows the answer, or where i can find the answer plz let me know thx Shosh :)

Reply to
shosh_peugeot_106

There is a label usually mounted on the edge of the driver door, or on the front door pillar, which tells you all you need to know about tyre pressures. From memory it is about 32 - 33 psi all round.

Brian.

Reply to
brian

brian wrote: > There is a label usually mounted on the edge of the driver door, or on the

From trial and error I can say 30psi is about spot on in summer for best grip and tyre wear - but in winter I normally go up to 32 or 34 in really bad weather to get better traction on the ice and water

Reply to
Fuzzy Orange