What the? This interior looks like the 9-3? Who stole what??

Who stole what here?

Looks like the interior of the 9-3SS

That really is sad.

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

I tried three different browsers, all I get is a black frame.

Reply to
Johannes

I ran it with Firefox.

Wait a few moments, it will "open up"

Yes, it is all black, but it "opens"

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

It wokrs for me in both Internet Explorer and Firefox. It's a Flash Macromedia movie that takes a few seconds to start (on a broadband connection). There is a "Skip intro" button though.

Reply to
saabyurk

Works OK with Firefox, but the page loads a shockwave file so it may take a while to load, or crash...

Reply to
MH

I guess different people see different things. They're bemoaning the new 9-5 interior on trollhattansaab.net as being dumbed down because it borrowed too much from the BLS. Click on thw Niwrad theory.

Reply to
saabyurk

The overall shape of the car also looks like the 9-3SS.

John

Reply to
John B

What does BLS stand for? Bad Luxury Sedan?

Reply to
Dan

I hope so, just like the 9000 CD stood for

"Crummy Design"

heh

Reply to
Saab Guy

No black screen. Then I though I was beginning to see some patterns, but it was just some dirt on my monitor.

Reply to
Johannes

Johnannes,

You have dialup or browser problems?

What OS?

Win/Mac or Linux or Sun or???

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

Win98. A message comes up that I need to download a plugin for downloading a plugin. But I can't find it anywhere on the Netscape site.

Reply to
Johannes

Another ugly car IMHO.

GM seems hell bent on forcing yank tank styling on us.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Johannes,

Wow! :) What browswer? Netscape?

Can you just download firefox from mozilla.org? It'll easily be able to import your bookmarks.

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

So what you are saying is that the Caddy has finally caught up?

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Every time I hear about the word "CADDY", I think of that movie called "Pink Cadillac"

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

Didn't see it. With that title, I don't imagine I'll be renting it either...

Reply to
Malt_Hound

That's because it "is" a 9-3SS. Just with a few different panels and interior tweaks. Was an easy way for GM to get a Cadillac into that size-class of car in Europe, and use up excess construction capacity at Saab.

Kevin Rhodes

Reply to
Kevin Rhodes

your bookmarks.

But I prefer Netscape. I'm trying to download Netscape 8.

Reply to
Johannes

imdb only gives it 4.8/10 Not good at all !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear