What the? This interior looks like the 9-3? Who stole what??

The VIA mobos are *very* small form factor though. Not intended for use in a cavernous tower for example.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

The Cadillac BLS is a "rebadging" of the Saab 9-3SS (44X series) and build by Saab. This model was done perhaps to ease in Cadillac to the European market and to increase the production volumes of the 44X plattform and the production line at Saab.

So basically Cadillac "loaned" from Saab.

Reply to
Manna
1) Cadillac has reduced its average purchaser age drastically 2) the new Caddys, like the styling or not, are quite good - read the reviews in the driver's mags. 3) my biggest complaint is that it still has a mail slot for a trunk 4) the seats look uncomfortable to me - if they are like the NG900 seats, no thanks. I'll have to sit in them to see.

In my mind, Saab is dead. As I see it, I will need to determine what I will need to buy when my SPG rots away and no more 9ks are to be found. As I DIYer I am very dismayed at the necessity of 'going to the dealer' for just about every little thing.

KeithG

Manna wrote:

Reply to
KeithG