91 Saturn Radio-Cassette

Hi people,

Here is my problem, I just got this puppy back up and running and find the radio isn't working. Book says anti theft. I bought it used and it sat in the yard for about 2 years or so, is there somewhere I can get info or code or whatever to get the radio working.

Malcolm

Reply to
Mal Dai

If you take it to your nearest Saturn dealer they can re-set it for you. They might even do it for Free, if you ask real nice! IHTH

Reply to
WGRG3